Families Hoping and Coping is a support group for family members and loved ones of those battling addiction.
- Do you have a family member or loved one struggling with alcohol, prescription drugs, opiates, heroin or any substance use disorders?
- Do you feel hopeless, lost, and not sure where to find resources or someone that understands?
- Are you scared to tell others you have some struggling in your family?
Come to a safe, confidential place to learn about treatment resources for your loved ones. Meet with parents, family members and loved ones of addicts who can share their stories and discuss the challenges, the heartbreak, and the obstacles where you won’t be judged, where others finally get it.
FIND HOPE, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
No fees to attend but all those in attendance must be a family member or loved one of some who is facing or has faced alcohol, prescription drug, opiate/heroin or drug addiction. Hear speakers discuss hope for your loved one, find resources for recovery, and have a place to share.
Support Group Meetings in NH:
- Rochester, NH: Every Tuesday 7 pm – 8:30 pm, Frisbie Hospital in First Floor Conference Room.
- Portsmouth, NH: Every Wednesday 7 pm – 8:30 pm, Safe Harbor Recovery Center, 865 Islington Street.
- Dover, NH: Every Thursday 7 pm – 8:30 pm, Wentworth Douglass Hospital, Auditorium B or conference room in Garrison Wing.
Email FamiliesHoping@gmail.com or call John @ (603)969-1305.
Check out their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/familieshopingandcoping/
Posted by: Angela Whiting, North Hampton, NH.